Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bathroom Redo!

November is the season of bathroom renovation!

Take my word for it.

Here at Matt's Auto Service we are moving our bathroom across the building and, as of this morning, the room has been built, the toilet and sink have been plumbed and the electrician is due in by noon. That means I won't have to use that ghetto lamp to illuminate the place any longer.


After the construction crew installed the baseboard and hung the door, I went and got myself 2 gallons of white paint and went to work coating the strangely half-green room in pure white.


Before


After

The plan from here is paint a mural of automotive themed excellence on the walls and then create a Gaudi-esque mosaic masterpiece on the floor. Doesn't that sound exciting?!

Stay tuned for daily updates!

And I've got another comic on Football Sunday dropping this Thursday.

Alveterzane!

1 comment:

jt ford said...

Auf Wiedershen? I really don't know how you say goodbye in German...