Thursday, March 26, 2009

INFJ?!



Personality test time.

Have you ever done the Meyers-Briggs personality test? I did it back in college and was this big secret deal about your results, you had to take the 14 page long test and add up your answers. It turned out two of my best friends were ESTPs and they were the only ESTP's in the class. I guess it's a rarer type (of all Simmons classrooms surveyed that particular morning).

Anyway.

Katie found the on-line version. A baby-version at that but still fun to do.

It's based on the original Meyers-Briggs break down of personality types but with much fewer questions. The idea here is that basically individuals are either born with, or develop, certain preferred ways of thinking and acting. The test sorts some of these psychological differences into four opposite pairs with a resulting 16 possible psychological types.

You are either:
Extroverted or Introverted
Sensitive or INtuitive
Thinking or Feeling
Judging or Perceiving

There is no wrong way to be (So they "SAY." Obviously INFJ is the "best" type)

Take the test by clicking HERE.

I am an:
Introverted, INtuitive, Feeling and Judgy sort of person.
See here:

"You are:
  • slightly expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality"
A slightly expressed introvert, eh?

And all this time you guys thought I was a spot-light seeker.

Any guesses on what Katie is?
Here's a hint.... we are VEEEERY similar....
NO? No guesses?

She's an ISFJ!!
She's sensitive to my intuitive.... the peas to my carrot... the sand to my ocean.... the metaphor to my hyperbole.

(That last one doesn't work does it?)

OH WELL!

Here's another acronym for the day:
TGIF baby!

Peace.

Want to end the week with another joke?
Q: What do gay horses eat?
A: Haaaaaay!


Now, for your moment of Zen:

2 comments:

My Happy Family said...

In college, I was an INFJ too. I'm curious to see if my personality is still the same... Is it a constant?

I'll take the test again (your link) when I have time and see.

In any case, I'm with you - TGIF!!

My Happy Family said...

Interesting... I'm still an INFJ. Guess you're born with it, as you stated in your blog. :)